* mandatory fields
to A4 (CHF -.20)
to A4 (CHF 1.-)
A4 (CHF 30.-)
A3 (CHF 50.-)
to 18x24 cm (CHF 40.-)
to 70x100 cm (CHF 150.-)
1. The user ordering the reproduction must specify the exact purpose for which it will be used. The payment made for the reproduction allows for one single use for the purpose stated. Any further use is subject to approval.
2. If the reproductions are published, the source must be quoted as follows: Swiss National Library (NL), Bern. If the original image is in one of the publications in the National Library’s collections, the work itself must be indicated. If the original image comes from National Library’s Prints and Drawings Collection or from the Swiss Literary Archives, the source must be indicated according to the Regulations on the use of the Swiss National Library.
3. The Swiss National Library reserves the right to restrict or refuse a reproduction on conservation grounds, for reasons of copyright, related rights, personality rights or any other important reasons.
4. In the case of photographs of persons, the user is also responsible for obtaining the approval of this person where necessary.
5. With the reproduction of works by the Swiss National Library no intellectual property rights, including copyright in such works are transmitted to the users. For any use of the reproduced works that goes beyond the legally permitted uses, users are required beforehand to obtain the appropriate rights from the rights holder themselves. The National Library accepts no liability for the use of works from the collections of the National Library by the user. The latter frees the National Library of all third party claims due to infringement of intellectual property rights and personal rights arising from the use of such documents.
6. The user agrees to provide the Swiss National Library one copy free of charge of each publication in which reproductions from the National Library are used. The Swiss National Library may waive that obligation.
7. The Regulations on the use of the Swiss National Library are applicable to the present order and are binding for the user.
Processing times (from the completion of the contract: provision of the original, clarification of the legal situation etc.)
Analogue/digital copies: up to 15 copies - by the following working day from 12 noon (excluding Saturday); 16-40 copies - within 4 working days, more than 40 copies deadline fixed by agreement (phone +41 58 463 56 29).
Analogue/digital reproductions: up to 5 reproductions - within 4 working days; 6-15 reproductions - within 10 working days; more than 15 reproduc-tions - deadline fixed by agreement (phone +41 58 464 03 09).
| Registration, loans and user services | Reproductions
© 2019 Swiss National Library, Bern, Switzerland